In a Nutshell:
GADITEK is in search of a highly energetic, execution-oriented and data-driven Manager to lead our Affiliate Channel.
In this role, you will be responsible for strategy, team management/operations, and execution. This includes acquiring, activating, retaining and growing super affiliates and partners. You will also be responsible for expanding our team internationally while working in a very dynamic and fast-growing environment.
Why is this role important for Gaditek's work?
GADITEK’s mission is to support its brands with the right talent so they can take us to new levels of excellence in existing and non-existing areas; and in the process, make them more valuable and relevant in the marketplace.
This role is crucial for expanding our market share and our affiliate team internationally, exploring new opportunities for partnerships, connecting with key/super affiliates and build lasting relationships.
Once you are here, you will:
- Be responsible for the growth strategy of the affiliate channel.
- Take responsibility for the acquisition, activation, retention, and scaling of key/super affiliates and key partnerships.
- Build and maintain good relationships with Top Affiliates.
- Help/enable the team through a set of processes and training in managing their assigned affiliates.
- Take ownership of affiliate systems, integrations, reporting, workflows and processes. Communications, fraud prevention, contracts, troubleshooting, Offer Request approvals and all matters essential to the ongoing success of the business.
- Closely working with the Business Finance team to improve reporting and KPIs.
- Take ownership of all important KPIs including CPAs, total sales, etc.
- Closely coordinate with other marketing channels to explore synergies.
- Hire an international team to represent us offline and create relationships with affiliates.
- Keep a close eye on the competition to explore new opportunities for partnerships.
What does Gaditek offer you?
GADITEK is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree, with 6 + years experience of managing affiliate (or Sales) partnerships for significant online businesses.
- Extensive high-level client management experience, agency side would be preferred.
- Strong analytical focus, with the ability to aggregate and manipulate large data sets from different tools
- In-depth knowledge about the affiliate marketing industry.
- Execution, process/detail-oriented. Integrity, commitment, and professionalism
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally to get work completed is a key success factor.
- Knowledge of Affiliate Networks (Impact Radius, Rakuten Marketing, Commission Junction, etc.) required
- Possesses quantitative and qualitative analysis skills as the core function of this position is to analyze affiliate program driven traffic and sales data to derive conclusions and actionable insights.
Good to Have
- Paid search and display channel expertise and other digital channel skill-sets a plus
- Email Marketing, CRM and Customer Lifecycle management experience is a plus
- Deep understanding of software technologies, trends, market directions
- Prior experience in SaaS
- Experience working in web hosting industry.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and any relevent work samples