In a Nutshell:
GADITEK is looking for an energetic and committed Digital Marketing Lead with a penchant for execution and meeting tight deadlines.
As a Lead Digital Marketer you will assist the team in the planning, management and execution of marketing strategies. You will be aiding day-to-day operations of different marketing functions including social media marketing, search engine marketing, referral marketing, email marketing, content marketing, conversion optimization, client communication and any other digital marketing related function deemed relevant to your role.
Why is this role important for Gaditek's work?
GADITEK’s mission is to support its brands with the right talent so they can take us to new levels of excellence in existing and non-existing areas; and in the process, make them more valuable and relevant in the marketplace.
This role is crucial for seamless execution of our marketing strategies by keeping every stakeholder in the marketing mix focused on KPIs, collaborating and working efficiently, and delivering results on time.
Once you are here, you will:
- Plan and execute marketing strategies with the marketing team and improve them with changing market trends.
- Manage social media channels of the brand and identify additional social channels for the brand to interact with its target audience.
- Monitor website analytics and improving the website as per analytics feedback and findings.
- Execute and Manage PPC and Retargeting campaigns for the brands.
- Work in close coordination with the Content and Editorial teams to identify and publish the right content for brand’s blog, website and social media channels.
- Bring in ideas for the website/app improvements and coordinating with the design and development team to implement the improvements.
- Coordinate with the Organic Marketing team on targets, resource requirements and the overall performance.
- Improve the lead capturing process and optimizing it to improve the lead-to-customer conversion rate.
- Hunt and pitch media houses and bloggers who might be interested in featuring the assigned brand.
- Monitor and get feedback from existing customers on service delivery improvement areas and to implement the ‘possible’ customer suggestions.
- Building customer relationship management strategies and executing them to improve customer retention rate by maintaining positive customer relationship.
- Building partnership strategies with affiliate agencies and individual affiliates to improve the overall demand for the brand.
- Monthly reporting to the supervisors on task progress and overall personal progress.
What does Gaditek offer you?
GADITEK is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and helps us go to new places.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for this role.
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with Marketing Majors or equivalent experience
Total Work Experience:
- At least 5-6 years of experience in digital marketing and traditional marketing including ATL and BTL activities.
- Strong digital marketing skills
- Knowledge of search engine and social media marketing.
- Knowledge of Google and Social Analytics
- ATL / BTL
- Ability to handle multiple-tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
- Good interpersonal Skills.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter and any relevent work samples